Peppers sister company, Currie and Warner Group is committed to manufacturing, supplying key components to Peppers. This relationship gives Peppers excellent backing - the ability to deliver the sort of quantities of glands required by major international projects within the right time scale and at the right price.
Peppers Cable Glands Ltd has always been renowned for its high level of
service to its customers. We are capable of delivering small quantities of
glands to anywhere in the world in days and major project quantities within a
Why Choose Peppers ?Fast
- Quotations are usually sent the same day the enquiry is received.
- No need to wait for delivery either ~ we know your needs are urgent.
- We regularly handle rush orders.
- Same day DHL despatch is available for small export orders.
- The telephone is answered by our friendly, competent staff, not a machine.
- We do not have a minimum order charge.
- Technical Department is easy to contact and fast to respond.
- We have a first class team of distributors and agents in the UK, Europe and world-wide.
- Our part numbering system is based on the universally recognised BS6121 format.
- We are located conveniently close to the M3, M4, M25 and London Heathrow airport.
- We have been established in cable gland manufacture for over 42 years.
- Impressive list of projects supplied since 1984, when records commenced.
- The full resources of the Currie and Warner group are available to us.
- We are willing and able to handle complex contract documentation.
- We are happy to tell you if we think you have specified the wrong gland.
- One of our Directors is a member of the BSI gland committee and is also on the CENELEC gland committee ~ we are in touch with the development of important standards.
- All Ex glands ATEX certified
- All products comply with the CE requirements
- Universal glands available in product range
- Not just the popular types in stock ~ all brass glands are available without delay.
- Non-metric entry threads are stocked as standard.
- Glands certified to size M100 ~ 4 sizes above M75 in stock in several types.
- Integral earth studs available on E1WF/e and E1W/CWL/BWL glands.
- The popular sizes of E1W and A2L type glands are stocked in aluminium and stainless steel.
- We offer an excellent range of accessories and options.
- Fully comprehensive data for users include the Peppers Internet Site, an assembly sheet for each gland range ~ including full design data and engineering installation advice (some available in various languages) and pictorial assembly instructions (again, some available in various languages).
- Hazardous area compression glands are all dual certified for either flameproof or increased safety use ~ only one gland to buy and stock for both systems.
- Certification for IP66, IP67, IP68 and Shell/ERA Deluge test.
- Certification specifically for temperatures as low as -60°C and as high as +180°C.
- Inner seals are always inspectable.
- A loose armour clamp allows inspection of the locked armour.
- Our deluge seal is visually inspectable.
- Reduced bore outer seals (sometime known as SOS seals) are clearly identified by their bright red material.
- Silicone seals are colour coded white.
- Single hexagon size on all standard compression glands.
- Compact, economical and weight saving designs.